Robert Graham Product Review Monthly Gift Card Giveaway
THE “Robert Graham Product Review Monthly Gift Card Giveaway” SWEEPSTAKES
- NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR CLAIM PRIZE. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.VOID OUTSIDE OF THE FIFTY UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA AND WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS INTENDED FOR PLAY IN THE UNITED STATES ONLY AND WILL BE GOVERNED BY U.S. LAW. DO NOT ENTER IF YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE AND LOCATED IN THE UNITED STATES AT TIME OF ENTRY.
- TO ENTER. The “Robert Graham Product Review Gift Card Giveaway” (“Sweepstakes”) begins the first day of each month at 12 AM and ends the last day of each month at 9 PM Eastern Standard Time (the “Promotional Period”). A random drawing will occur on or about the tenth (10th) day following the end of the previous month (each, a “Gift Card Draw”). During the Promotional Period, complete an official entry form in the manner listed below. All entries must be received prior to the applicable Gift Card Draw. Once submitted, all entries/entry information becomes the exclusive property of Robert Graham Designs LLC and its parent company, Centric Brands Inc. (“Sponsor”) and will not be acknowledged nor will they be returned. All interpretations of these official rules (“Official Rules”) and decisions made by Sponsor relating to the Sweepstakes are final. To enter, visit www.robertgraham.us ecommerce store (the “Store”) and complete a product review for any product on Robert Graham’s website. Upon completion of the product review, each identifieable person will be automatically submitted into the Gift Card Draw. Only fully completed product reviews will be eligible. Entrant can enter on behalf of his/herself only. There is a limit of a total of one (1) entry per Entrant during the Promotional Period. All entries submitted in compliance with these Official Rules and not disqualified are considered “Eligible Entries”.
- ELIGIBILITY. The Sweepstakes is open to individuals legally residing in the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia who are at least 18 years of age (19 in Alabama and Nebraska and 21 in Mississippi) or older at the time of entry (an “Entrant”). Employees and agents of Sponsor and each of its respective parents and affiliates, agencies, distributors, wholesalers and retailers, and members of such employees’ and agents’ immediate families and individuals living in the same household with such employees, are not eligible to enter or win the Sweepstakes. Void where prohibited or otherwise restricted by law.
- PRIZE. At each Gift Card Draw, one (1) Entrant will win (“Winner”) a $500 gift card for one time use for Robert Graham e-commerce full price purchases only (the “Prize”); provided, that the $500 gift card is not redeemable for cash and has an expiration date of thirty (30) days from the date of issuance; any unused amounts will be forfeited after the expiration date or one time use. Prize subject to additional terms and conditions associated with the gift card (including any expiration date located thereon). ARV: $500. Winner is responsible for any and all applicable fees, costs, federal, state, local and foreign taxes, if any, and any other unspecified expenses associated with acceptance or use of the Prize.
- DRAWING AND AWARDING OF PRIZES. On or about the tenth (10th) day following the last day of each month, one random drawings will be conducted from among all Eligible Entries received by Sponsor who will select the Winners from among all Eligible Entries received by Sponsor. Sponsor’s decisions will be final in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. The Entrant will be notified in person via email on the date of the drawing. The Entrant will sign an affidavit of eligibility (which affirms that Entrant complied with these Official Rules, as well as a liability release, and where legal, a publicity release, all of which of which must be completed, signed and returned within three business (3) days from date of issuance, or the Prize may be forfeited and awarded to alternate Winners. If any Prize, Prize notification or attempted notification is returned as undeliverable, the Prize(s) will be forfeited and may be awarded to alternate Winners. Except where prohibited, acceptance of a Prize constitutes each Winner’s consent to use of his/her name and/or photograph without further compensation for advertising, promotional and publicity purposes by Sponsor. By accepting the Prize, Winner acknowledges compliance with these Official Rules. Sponsor is not responsible for any change of email address, mailing address and/or telephone number of Entrants. The Prize is provided “as is” and without any warranty of any kind. The Prize is non-transferable. No cash redemption or Prize substitution allowed by a Winner. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute Prize of equal or greater value if advertised Prize becomes unavailable. An unclaimed Prize will not be awarded.
- ODDS. Odds of winning depend upon the number of Eligible Entries received.
- TAXES. Any valuation of the Prize stated above is based on available information provided to the Sponsor. The value of the Prize will be taxable to Winners as income. All federal, state and local taxes and any other costs and expenses associated with the acceptance and/or use of the Prize not specifically provided for in these Official Rules are solely the Winner’s responsibility. Winner is solely responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable taxes. Winner must provide the Sponsor with valid taxpayer identification number and a signed IRS Form W-9 before any Prize will be awarded. United States residents that win $600 or more in Prizes will have income reported to them on IRS Form 1099, as required under IRS rules and a copy of said form will be sent to the IRS.
- OTHER CONDITIONS. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or suspend this Sweepstakes or any portion hereof, or to disqualify any individual implicated in any of the following actions, if for any reason: (a) infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, actions by entrants, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which, in Sponsor’s sole opinion, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, (b) the Sweepstakes or any website associated therewith (or any portion thereof) becomes corrupted or does not allow the proper processing of entries per these Official Rules, or (c) the Sweepstakes is otherwise not capable of running as planned by Sponsor. In the event of modification or suspension, Sponsor shall award the Prize to a Winner to be selected in a random drawing from among the remaining uncorrupted Eligible Entries. By entering, Entrants agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor and its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, divisions, advertising and promotional agencies, wholesalers and retailers, and each of the foregoing entities’ employees, officers, directors, shareholders and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”), from and against any and all claims, actions and/or liability for any injuries or death, loss or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with participation in and/or entry into the Sweepstakes or acceptance or use of any Prize or participation in any Sweepstakes-related travel or other activity and for any claims based on publicity rights, defamation, invasion of privacy and merchandise delivery. The Released Parties are not responsible or liable for any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, and assume no responsibility for (i) any error, omission, interruption, defect or delay in operation or transmission at any website, (ii) failure of any entry to be received by Sponsor due to technical problems, human error or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, (iii) communications line, hardware and/or software failures, (iv) damage to any computer (software or hardware) resulting from participation in the Sweepstakes, (v) theft or destruction of, tampering with, unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries and/or entry information, or (vi) entries which are late, lost, stolen, damaged, illegible, unintelligible, misdirected, mutilated, incomplete and/or postage due (or any combination thereof). By entering, Entrants agree to comply with these Official Rules. Any Entrant who attempts to tamper with this Sweepstakes in any way shall be disqualified. In the event of dispute as to who submitted an entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the Authorized Account Holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry. “Authorized Account Holder” is defined as the natural person assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the email address in question. Additional restrictions may apply.
- DISPUTES. Entrant agrees that: (i) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any Prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the federal or state courts located in New York, NY; (ii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Sweepstakes but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (iii) under no circumstances will Entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and Entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New York, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of New York or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of New York.
- SPONSOR. Robert Graham Designs, LLC, 264 West 40th Street, 10th floor, New York, New York 10018 and Centric Brands Inc., Empire State Building, 350 5th Avenue, New York, NY 10118.
© 2018 Centric Brands Inc. All Rights Reserved.