From shipping to custom inquiries, find all of your Robert Graham Customer service needs at your fingertips.
HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
We enjoy getting your feedback and we appreciate you taking the time out of your day to let us know what you think about our brand. Our customer service team will do their absolute best to get back to you as soon as possible regarding your question or comments.
COLLECTOR'S CLUB LOYALTY PROGRAM
Please submit all 3rd party receipts to below email, with subject line reading “3rd party receipts”
NEW YORK CORPORATE OFFICE & SHOWROOM
Robert Graham Corporate Offices & Showroom
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
WHAT IS YOUR RETURN POLICY?
Unwashed, unworn, unused or defective merchandise accompanied by an original sales receipt may be returned within 21 days of date of delivery for full refund in original form of payment.
Email email@example.com with your order number and the items you wish to return to retrieve your pre-paid FedEx return label and RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number. If item was purchased at robertgraham.us it must be mailed back within 21 days of the delivery date and must be accompanied by your unique RMA.
• Package your return item in the manufacturer's product box and Robert Graham packaging (if available). Otherwise, pack your return in a well-padded envelope or box to prevent damage in transit.
• You will receive an email confirmation when your refund is processed containing details of your return shipment, as well as information about your refund. Please note that returns can take up to 30 days.
• Final-sale and Pop-Up merchandise cannot be exchanged or returned at any time.
Robert Graham Full Price Store Returns:
If item was purchased at a Robert Graham Full Price Store, it must be returned to that location within 21 days of the purchase date and must be accompanied by an original receipt.
• Please bring your receipt, as well as the credit card you used to place your order.
• You will either receive a store credit or a refund in the form of original payment.
• Merchandise purchased from other retailers, department stores or specialty stores must be returned to the store from which it was originally purchased and is subject to the return policy of the originating retailer.
• Outlet-store merchandise can only be exchanged at a Robert Graham Outlet Store location within 21 days of purchase date and must be accompanied by an original receipt.
**PLEASE NOTE: No returns or exchanges will be accepted on Swimwear, Intimates and Fragrance. All footwear must be returned with original packaging in original condition. Merchandise marked as FINAL sale cannot be returned or exchanged. Robert Graham reserves the right to refuse return of any merchandise that does not meet the above requirements.
GIFT RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Merchandise received as a gift that was purchased on robertgraham.us may be returned for a full refund to the original form of payment. You may also exchange merchandise for a Robert Graham credit provided that we have proof of purchase.
HOW ARE CREDITS HANDLED?
All qualifying refunds will be credited to your original payment method. Returned and exchanged items must be returned new and unused with all original garment tags still attached.
WHEN WILL MY CREDIT CARD BE REFUNDED?
Once your package has been received, your refund or exchange will be processed within 3-5 business days.
The refund may not show up until your credit card’s next monthly billing cycle. You will be notified via email when this transaction has taken place. Please note that your banking institution may require additional days to process and post this transaction to your account once they have received the information from us.
WHERE CAN I FIND THE STATUS OF MY ORDER?
HOW DO I CHANGE OR CANCEL AN ORDER
Please contact Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible. We will make every effort to accommodate your request, but cannot cancel or change an order once it has entered the shipping process.
HOW DO I CREATE A ROBERT GRAHAM ACCOUNT?
IS MY PERSONAL AND CREDIT CARD INFORMATION SAFE ON YOUR WEBSITE?
Yes. We’ve taken several steps to ensure all information received is secure from unauthorized access and use. All transactions are completed on a secure server. In secure mode, your computer and our server send data in an encrypted format.
HOW IS SALES TAX CALCULATED?
Applicable sales tax will be included on all orders based on shipping address.
Only one promo code may be used per order. Sometimes certain items are excluded from promos. Exceptions will be noted on product detail pages and again during checkout.
Please expect shipping delays on all orders due to COVID-19.
WHAT ARE MY SHIPPING OPTIONS?
Robertgraham.us offers FREE FEDEX GROUND SHIPPING on all U.S. Orders of $50 or more.
Robertgraham.us orders received by 12PM EST ship the next business day, which is Monday through Friday, excluding weekends and the following U.S. holidays: New Year's Eve, New Year's Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day.
Orders are shipped via FedEx with the following options. For security reasons, we do not currently ship to P.O. boxes or APO/FPO addresses.
FEDEX GROUND* (FREE for all U.S. orders)
Order is delivered within 5-7 business days after processing, pending availability and credit card verification.
FEDEX INTERNATIONAL PRIORITY*
*For International orders only. Order will ship within 2-3 business days and be delivered 1-3 business days later. This is the typical delivery time to major cities, but delivery time may vary based on country.
DO YOU SHIP TO PO BOXES OR APO/FPO ADDRESSES?
For security reasons, we do not currently ship to P.O. boxes or APO/FPO addresses.
CAN I SHIP INTERNATIONALLY?
Yes, Robert Graham ships internationally. Some restrictions may apply.
Please note: Shipments outside of the U.S. are subject to import duties and taxes, which are the responsibility of the recipient. Since duties and taxes vary by country and by what was ordered, we are not able to supply an estimated cost. Please contact your customs office for more information. If an order is placed on www.robertgraham.us and then refused, you will be responsible for the original shipping costs, as well as any duties, taxes and/or customs charges that were incurred in shipping the package. These amounts will be subtracted from your merchandise refund. We have made every effort to minimize our international shipping charges. We only charge our cost for these services. Also, we are required by law to disclose the full value of the package contents and cannot alter this value.
WHEN WILL MY ORDER BE SHIPPED? WHEN WILL IT ARRIVE?
All orders submitted by 12PM EST, ship the next business day. Orders placed after 12PM EST, will be processed the next business day. All shipments will leave our warehouse within one business day. You will receive an email confirmation when your order has shipped with estimated delivery time. Please note that estimated shipping is based on business days only, excluding weekends and holidays.
WHAT IS THE STATUS OF MY ORDER? HOW DO I TRACK MY ORDER?
You can find the status of a particular order on your My Account page, under My Orders. Or you may contact Customer Service at email@example.com. Once an order has shipped, you will receive a shipping confirmation email that will contain your tracking number.
WHAT’S THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN “ORDER DATE” AND “SHIP DATE”?
On most websites, “Order Date” and “Ship Date” are not the same. Although most orders are shipped the same or next day, please take weekends and holidays into account when considering the shipping date.
For example, if you place an order on Friday after 12PM EST, your package will not ship until after the weekend, on the next business day.
INTERNATIONAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please carefully read the following terms and conditions concerning International orders with www.robertgraham.us. Any order being shipped to a destination outside of the United States may be subject to incremental import duties and taxes. Please be aware that shipping charges do not include international taxes or duties.
• Please allow additional delivery time for orders with a shipping destination outside of the United States (varies by country).
• If an order is placed on www.robertgraham.us and then refused, you will be responsible for the original shipping costs, as well as any duties, taxes and/or customs charges that were incurred in shipping the package. These amounts will be subtracted from your merchandise refund.
• We have made every effort to minimize our international shipping charges. We only charge our cost for these services. Also, we are required by law to disclose the full value of the package contents and cannot alter this value.
• All prices on www.robertgraham.us are shown in U.S. dollars (USD). The price does not include any import duties, taxes and shipping charges.
• When placing an order with www.robertgraham.us, you are considered the importer of record and must comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Charges for duties, taxes and the carrier's collection fee are in addition to your shipping charge and must be borne by you. Contact the customs office in the destination country for information about any applicable duties or taxes.
• For international returned shipments, please note that custom duties & taxes are not refunded by Robert Graham. They must be handled directly with the country's respective customs dept. Please contact your local customs office for details.
• Some items sold on www.robertgraham.us may require special handling as specified by federal, state and local regulations governing the transport of these items; therefore, the shipment of some products to certain locations may not be possible.